A brilliant plan:
This is a plan that even Trump’s fiercest enemies could love. Because libs have told us the following about illegal immigrants:
- No human being is illegal.
- Borders are immoral and ours should be erased.
- Immigrants commit fewer crimes, work harder and are just all-around better people than Americans.
- No immigrant in the history of this country has ever been a net-negative for the American taxpayer as it pertains to welfare, healthcare or other government aid.
- Republicans and Republican-controlled places are extremely racist against brown immigrants and would mistreat them.
- We need to massively increase the flow of immigration because immigrants are so awesome.
- Diversity Is Our Strength™.
Democrats are going to love Trump’s plan. This is right up their alley. Now they get to show us all how compassionate and welcoming and loving and eager for Cultural Enrichment™ they are. I’m sure they will be ecstatic!
Wait a sec:
This is so sick and twisted.
White House proposed releasing immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities, targeting political foes. https://t.co/UGg0b7630v
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) April 12, 2019
Sick and twisted? I really don’t understand why.
The Extremely Conservative™ David French of the formerly-great National Review:
Shipping migrants to sanctuary cities? Malicious and foolish. Like it or not, migrants have a right to seek asylum. Punishing them (and fellow citizens) for exercising that right is cruel. And aside from Fox News fist-pumps it will backfire politically: https://t.co/oeAVaBvNmu
— David French (@DavidAFrench) April 12, 2019
Gavin Newsom says Trump proposal to release immigrants into sanctuary cities is "asinine" https://t.co/KoUIZDvTvb pic.twitter.com/ExyCI10g56
— CBS News (@CBSNews) April 12, 2019
“Journalist” Don Lemon:
"It's horrifying that the President … would use desperate people, many of them children and their parents, as a pawn, as a weapon to punish his political opponents." – CNN's @donlemon on Trump's threat to place detained immigrants in sanctuary cities https://t.co/vA7wfJlWAp pic.twitter.com/TszI88lQIH
— CNN (@CNN) April 13, 2019
“Punish”? Punish how?
He’s rewarding them with more of their cherished illegals!
Don’t Democrats want more immigrants around?
Don’t they want to enjoy the innumerable benefits of Diversity?
I thought the whole reason cities designate themselves as “Sanctuary Cities” is because they love illegal immigrants and want to be surrounded by them?
The only reason Democrats could possibly object to Trump’s plan to hand-deliver all the illegals right to heavily-Democratic areas is if some or all of the above Democratic claims about immigrants are actually lies.
But that can’t be true, can it?