Consider the following.
- Was way more powerful 50 years ago than it is today.
- Has never at any point in its history been the most powerful nation on earth.
- Doesn’t seek world domination, only to regain old territories lost in collapse of the Soviet Union, along with a warm water port with access to the Mediterranean.
- Geography works against them, have no major ports or direct access to world’s vital shipping routes.
- Flat population, only 144 million. Down from 1992 peak of 148.6 million, however up from 2008 low of 142.7 million.
- Economy only $1.6 trillion compared to America’s $21 trillion. Three US states (California, Texas and New York) all have bigger economies than Russia, and California’s is twice the size of Russia.
- Space program was better in the 1960s than today (just like America’s).
- Supposedly bought a few thousand dollars worth of Facebook ads and “meddled” in the 2016 election.
- All anti-Russian narratives are either totally false or wildly exaggerated media hoaxes.
- US Elite did not care at all about Russia until it viewed Russia as a way to delegitimize and/or take down Donald Trump. They mocked Mitt Romney in 2012 for saying Russia was our #1 geopolitical foe.
- Russia was never America’s enemy prior to the Soviet Union era. The Russian Empire helped us gain independence in the Revolutionary War.
- We fought on the same side in World War 2, yet somehow today Russia is seen as our eternal enemy while Germany is seen as one of our top allies. And nobody bats an eye about it.
- Ascending power which is now more powerful than it has been at any time over the past 200 years.
- Taking over Africa and its vast supply of natural resources as we speak, colonialism like the European powers undertook in the 19th century, yet not a peep from Western “anti-racists” and “anti-colonialists.”
- Belt and Road initiative announced in 2015 will place even more nations in China’s economic sphere of influence, including some in Europe like Italy.
- Economy will eclipse America’s in the next 5-10 years, currently at $14 trillion.
- Population of 1.439 billion people, meaning they have 1.1 billion more people than America does, and ten times the population of Russia.
- Geographically situated to dominate Pacific ocean and massively important trade routes in South China Sea.
- Responsible for Coronavirus.
- Constantly hacks and cyberattacks US.
- Flooding US colleges with students, many of whom are spies. Not only that, but they take college spots away from Americans and drive up tuition costs for Americans. Chinese students then either take jobs in America, depriving Americans of those jobs, or take their degrees and move back to China.
- Owns a ton of US debt.
- Buying up tons of real estate in the US–or at least they were until Trump’s “trade war” shooed them away (thankfully).
- Constantly stealing US intellectual property and patents. Barely even tries to hide it.
- Space program much better than Russia’s.
- Had a spy working as a driver for a highly powerful US Senator for over 20 years (Dianne Feinstein, D-CA).
- Large campaign to pump money into US colleges.
- The head of Harvard’s Chemisty & Biology Department, Charles Lieber, was recently arrested on charges of being spy for the Chinese.
Look at the long-term economic stories of both nations:
China was the world’s preeminent economic power for 1,800 years. Russia was only a major player during the 20th century.
Nobody in the West learns about the Han Dynasty, but it existed at the same time as the Roman Empire and was Rome’s equal in many ways–economically, governmentally, militarily, technologically, etc.
Now ask yourself this: why does the media constantly freak out about Russia, but not China? Clearly a resurgent China is a much greater threat to the US than Russia.
For the past four years, we’ve heard nothing but Russia, Russia, Russia. The intelligence community has been foaming at the mouth for war with Russia. The Beltway Establishment has been pushing Trump nonstop to escalate with and antagonize Russia.
Meanwhile, China literally infected the whole world with a virus that has so far caused months of quarantines and lockdowns which have decimated the global economy, and the media called President Trump racist for calling it the “Chinese virus.”
It’s not that they’re not as tough on China as they are on Russia, it’s that they’re not tough on China at all and in fact go as far as shilling for China.
Something is really out of whack. And it should raise some alarms.
I have a feeling it’s because Putin’s Russia is not under the control of the Uniparty Elite, or the New World Order or whatever you want to call it. Putin is not on-board with diversity and Secular Progressive Globalism.
In December 2013, Vladimir Putin famously said:
“Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values. Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan. This is the path to degradation.
In his state of the nation address in mid-December, Mr. Putin also portrayed Russia as a staunch defender of “traditional values” against what he depicted as the morally bankrupt West. Social and religious conservatism, the former KGB officer insisted, is the only way to prevent the world from slipping into “chaotic darkness.”
As part of this defense of “Christian values,” Russia has adopted a law banning “homosexual propaganda” and another that makes it a criminal offense to “insult” the religious sensibilities of believers.”
Most Americans don’t even realize that Putin talks like this because of the old image of the godless Soviet Union, which was notoriously extremely hostile to organized religion. But things in Russia have done a complete 180 under Putin, who has fashioned himself as the champion of the Orthodox Christian faith.
The American media would rather you didn’t know this about Putin, lest you get the crazy idea that maybe Putin’s Russia should be our ally, rather than our enemy.
Pat Buchanan further elaborates on Putin’s remarks:
“With Marxism-Leninism a dead faith, Putin is saying the new ideological struggle is between a debauched West led by the United States and a traditionalist world Russia would be proud to lead. In the new war of beliefs, Putin is saying, it is Russia that is on God’s side. The West is Gomorrah.”
He’s not wrong, either.
“Putin is entering a claim that Moscow is the Godly City of today and command post of the counter-reformation against the new paganism. Putin is plugging into some of the modern world’s most powerful currents. Not only in his defiance of what much of the world sees as America’s arrogant drive for global hegemony. Not only in his tribal defense of lost Russians left behind when the USSR disintegrated. He is also tapping into the worldwide revulsion of and resistance to the sewage of a hedonistic secular and social revolution coming out of the West.
In the culture war for the future of mankind, Putin is planting Russia’s flag firmly on the side of traditional Christianity. His recent speeches carry echoes of John Paul II whose Evangelium Vitae in 1995 excoriated the West for its embrace of a “culture of death.”
What did Pope John Paul mean by moral crimes? The West’s capitulation to a sexual revolution of easy divorce, rampant promiscuity, pornography, homosexuality, feminism, abortion, same-sex marriage, euthanasia, assisted suicide—the displacement of Christian values by Hollywood values.“
Putin does not want a territorial war with America. He’s fighting a spiritual war against America. America is the biggest exporter of secular “progressive” culture on earth. America is the greatest threat to Christianity and traditional values–maybe not us Americans ourselves, but certainly our ruling class, our cultural elites and Hollywood. And Putin intends to oppose us on those grounds.
It’s kind of jarring to realize that maybe we’re the “bad guys.” But that’s what our elites have turned America into.
Now, it’s not as if China is culturally Western. But China is still officially atheist. Secular Western elites don’t have to worry about China promoting a self-confident Christianity and traditional values around the world. Putin’s Russia is nationalistic and self-respecting. He doesn’t apologize for Russia’s past. He doesn’t think his nation needs to basically commit national suicide, like most European leaders (as well as American officials) believe.
Just last year, Putin said that “liberalism is obsolete” and praised Trump for cracking down on immigration:
“Russian President Vladimir Putin, in an interview just before the G-20 summit in Osaka, Japan, declared that the “liberal idea” is “obsolete” and praised President Donald Trump for trying to stop migrants from entering the United States at the Mexican border.
“This liberal idea presupposes that nothing needs to be done, that migrants can kill, plunder, and rape with impunity because their rights as migrants have to be protected,” Putin told The Financial Times in a wide-ranging interview. “Every crime must have its punishment. The liberal idea has become obsolete. It has come into conflict with the interests of the overwhelming majority of the population.”
He went on to further slam liberals, saying they “cannot simply dictate anything to anyone, just like they have been attempting to do over the recent decades,” and lambasted German Chancellor Angela Merkel for admitting more than one million refugees to Germany, mostly from Syria.”
Putin is not a globalist. He’s a Russian nationalist. He stands in the way of our Globalist Elite’s plans to homogenize the world under Secular Liberalism. The Globalist Elite will not tolerate any dissent from their grand plan for global hegemony.
The one nagging question, though, is why don’t they fear and resent China, though? It can’t just be that China is atheist like they are.
I don’t think it’s very complicated at all: money. Most US corporations rely on China for cheap manufacturing. You know what the box says when you open up a new iPhone: “Designed by Apple in California, assembled in China.” The NBA, for example, is subservient to China, as we all should know from the Daryl Morey incident last year. All major transnational corporations want a piece of the China pie, given that there are 1.4 billion people living there. China is an enormous source of potential future profits.
The major US news outlets are owned by large media/entertainment companies that rely on the Chinese market for box office money. For instance, ABC News is owned by Disney. Disney sells a lot of Avengers and Star Wars movie tickets and merchandise in China. So you shouldn’t expect to hear bad things about China from ABC News, should you? NBC is a subsidiary of NBC Universal, which refers to Universal Studios, one of the Big Five of Hollywood. They also rely on China big time. CNN is owned by Warner Bros. Starting to get the picture?
Chinese money flows into the US political system, mainly to lobbyists who press the government for favorable treatment of China. Remember Joe Lieberman, the former Senator who was Al Gore’s running mate in 2000? He’s now registered as a lobbyist for Chinese electronics firm ZTE. John Boehner, the former House Speaker who retired in 2015, is lobbying for China, too.
We can’t trust our Elites on China. They’re all compromised: media, business, entertainment, academia, government, tech–all of them.
They’re happy to take Chinese money while China takes over the world and America withers away. They are not loyal to America at all. They will spend decades in Congress, then go through the revolving door into lobbying, and immediately start working for China. The globalist elites do not give a shit as long as they’re making money.
Now does it make sense? This is why we’re brainwashed into believing Russia is the enemy and China is benign.