I wrote briefly last night about the Breitbart News livestream–which was not actually organized by Breitbart; Breitbart was only streaming a press conference hosted by Congressman Ralph Norman (R-SC) on the steps of the Supreme Court building. The 45-minute press conference had almost 18 million views before Big Tech banned it.
Breitbart has more on it here. But here’s FB’s reason for taking it down:
“We’ve removed this video for sharing false information about cures and treatments for COVID-19,” a Facebook company spokesman, Andy Stone, told Breitbart News.
The company did not specify what portion of the video it ruled to be “false information,” who it consulted to make that ruling, and on what basis it was made.”
Facebook’s Andy Stone then went on Twitter and delivered a rather creepy message:
I think the “Mark” he was referring to was Zuckerberg. But then that second tweet: Facebook then took the additional step of bombarding people who had viewed the Breitbart video with WHO propaganda.
These are the New Totalitarians of the 21st century: smug, 30-something, low-T tech-bros using sanitized, corporate HR jargon to tell you that your rights have been vaporized.
Twitter went as far as suspending Don Jr.’s account–and then directing him to the WHO’s Reeducation Camp for COVID-19 Dissidents & Thought Criminals:
So naturally, this was trending this morning:
Twitter ultimately made the choice to delete the Breitbart video after it was shared by President Trump:
A few points:
- Twitter removed the video from Trump’s feed. Twitter is now censoring the President and deciding what he can and cannot share with his followers. Big Tech now can stand in between the President and the American People.
- This is the delegitimization of the Presidency. The Presidency is now just a partisan office with zero authority outside of the areas that voted for the President. Big Tech has adopted “Not My President” as its official policy. The President is no longer the head of American government, he’s no longer a public official whose words all Americans should at least heed and take into consideration–he’s merely the Chief Political Adversary for the Other Side.
- Of course, it was completely different when Obama was President. Obama was a non-partisan public servant who was just looking out for the American people. Anytime he spoke it was an Official Message From the US Government, totally nonpartisan and informative. Obama had the best interests of the American people in mind at all times, had zero partisan interests whatsoever, and whether you voted for him or not, you needed to respect the Office of the President.
- Trump does not get that treatment at all. Now, the Presidency has zero legitimacy. Everything Trump says is dismissed as “partisan” or “misinformation,” or of course their go-to, “RAAAACIST!!!!!”
- In the middle of a global pandemic, the President attempts to share helpful information on treatment or even a possible cure with the American. Big Tech shoots it down. Not permitted.
- So now we live in a world where the President is not allowed to communicate directly with the American people, because Big Tech thinks it, rather than Trump, knows what’s best for the American people. If Big Tech doesn’t like what Trump is saying, then sorry, the American people don’t get to hear it.
- “Wrong!” they’ll say. “‘We’re only trying to Combat the Spread of Misinformation™.'” That’s how the benevolent totalitarians always describe their censorship efforts. Not only are they not being evil, they’re doing this for our own good, they tell us. How thoughtful of them. In that case, they should censor even more!
- Except, this virus has been around for less than a year, and they’re claiming the Science™ is already Settled? How convenient for them that anytime they want to censor someone, all they have to do is declare that the Science™ is Settled, the debate is over, and no conflicting opinions are permitted from this point on.
- If licensed, practicing doctors are saying that hydroxychloroquine is a cure for coronavirus, how can you still insist that the Science™ is Settled? The web page for America’s Frontline Doctors has a 29-page report on the efficacy of the drug in treating coronavirus. Is that not Science™?
- A Yale professor said on July 23 that HCQ works and could save lives. Does he not count as a medical expert? Newsweek even published his op-ed:
- When did Twitter/YouTube/Facebook become The Supreme Authorities of Science and Medicine? When did they become greater authorities on Coronavirus than those doctors from the press conference? Well, it turns out they’re simply enforcing what the WHO says as the Supreme Law of the Land. Facebook was “showing messages to people who reacted to, commented on or shared harmful COVID-19-related misinformation. . . connecting them to myths debunked by the WHO.”
- The WHO, which America is no longer a part of as of last month, apparently still has enough reach and influence with Big Tech to censor the president. Big Tech has become a tool of the WHO (which is a branch of the UN).
- So the UN and global tech monopolies just teamed up to overpower and silence the President of the United States. Yes, Big Tech is globalist. They may be based in Silicon Valley, but they obviously have no loyalty or allegiance to the U.S. at all. They, like the rest of the Establishment, are Citizens of the World™.
- World government is already here, people. Trump may have taken America out of the WHO, but the WHO can still exert influence on America through the Big Tech monopolies.
If you still think this is about “stopping the spread of misinformation,” guess again:
That’s a tweet from the WHO on January 14 that said “no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission” of the Coronavirus.
There is a clear and coordinated effort to discredit and discourage the use of HCQ to treat coronavirus patients. It’s not about “stopping the spread of misinformation,” it’s about stopping the spread of accurate information. That’s been the Establishment’s whole mission for the past five years, honestly.
Do you think our elites care about people dying? Of course they don’t.
But it’s not about pure Trump hatred. That’s a part of it, but the larger part of it is to ensure Big Pharma has a monopoly on the Coronavirus vaccine. HCQ is a drug that has been widely available since the 1940s.
If it turns out HCQ cures Coronavirus, then Big Pharma won’t be able to capitalize on the Plannedemic. And we can’t have that.