This is via Fox News:
A second ex-CNN producer is under criminal investigation over allegations involving “potential juvenile victims.”
Fairfax County (Va.) Police Department confirmed to Fox News Digital a criminal investigation has been launched “into serious allegations involving potential juvenile victims” and that “detectives assigned to the Child Exploitation Squad of the Major Crimes Bureau are leading this investigation” into Rick Saleeby, a former senior producer for Jake Tapper’s “The Lead.”
“While we will eventually be transparent about our findings, safeguarding the personal privacy and safety of victims and witnesses as well as maintaining the integrity of our criminal investigation are of paramount importance,” a spokesman for Fairfax County Police said in a statement.
A spokesman for CNN told Fox News Digital, “The person in question no longer works for CNN” and that he had resigned earlier this month. The probe comes on the heels of the arrest of former CNN producer John Griffin, who is facing federal sex crime charges involving children.
Okay, he “resigned” earlier this month, but does anyone doubt that was little more than damage control by CNN?
The investigation into Saleeby appears to be tied to reporting by the conservative guerilla journalism outlet Project Veritas. The Fairfax County Police Department confirmed to Fox News Digital that it had been in communication with Project Veritas as well as possibly affected victims as part of its investigation.
The spokesman also told Fox News police seized “numerous items from the subject’s Virginia home” but declined to go into further detail.
While Saleeby resigned from CNN, [John] Griffin was fired after his arrest on charges involving enticing minors for sex.
Griffin was a senior producer for CNN’s long-struggling morning program “New Day” and previously worked alongside Chris Cuomo before Cuomo landed his own primetime show in 2018.
Cuomo was also fired this month after CNN learned of a former colleague at another network who came forward with a sexual misconduct allegation against the network’s star anchor. Cuomo had already been suspended for aiding his brother, ousted New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, amid the Democrat’s own sexual harassment scandal.
First Cuomo, then Griffin, now Saleeby.
But you also had that incident where Jeffrey Toobin starting whacking off while on a Zoom call. He got “fired” for it, but came back to CNN after a little while.
And Don Lemon was accused a while back of sexually assaulting a bartender in the Hamptons:
A man who accused CNN’s Don Lemon of assaulting him in a Hamptons bar three years ago claimed that the alleged behavior could be part of a “pattern.”
Accuser Dustin Hice made the comments on Monday’s “The Megyn Kelly Show” even as Lemon’s attorneys have fought back against Hice’s lawsuit in court filings, accusing the ex-bartender of withholding texts, deleting social media posts and hiding a witness who contradicted his claims.
Hice claimed in his suit that Lemon had put his hand down his own pants, rubbed his private parts and then shoved his fingers into Hice’s face.
“Anybody that acts like that in public without any fear of what it might do to somebody or the consequences it might have, that’s a pattern,” Hice told host Megyn Kelly after she asked if it seemed that was something he had done before.
What the hell is going on at CNN?