Probably a lot of them.
enemy of the people
Have a look at Wisconsin:
See that jump that put them conveniently ahead, almost as if it was magic?
Similar in Michigan although not as significant and blatant a jump:
I don’t know how this can be allowed to happen without raising any alarms.
We’ve known this was coming for probably four years now, and yet somehow it’s still crushing to see it play out. The Democrats don’t care who knows they’re blatantly stealing this election.
“What are you gonna do about it?”
And we’re still not out of the woods in Georgia yet. Arizona is still being counted and the White House thinks they’ll pull ahead there to offset Wisconsin, but Arizona has already been called by Fox and AP for what it’s worth.
I guess we just have to trust Trump to fight this and get to the bottom of it.
And he is aware of what’s going on. He just tweeted this out, although Twitter censored it because they’re in on the steal:
He was responding to this:
I’ll include the image in full showing the massive jump for Biden in Michigan, although you’ll probably have to zoom in to see it:
This is just another way to visualize what the graphic at the top shows.
UPDATE: apparently the Michigan jump for Biden was caused by a “typo” and has since been corrected:
So instead of a 70k vote lead in Michigan Trump now has a 198k vote lead.
Whether this was truly a “typo” or they got caught in the act once Trump caught wind of it, we’ll never know.
This thing is being stolen in front of our eyes. The Democrats decided on November 9, 2016 to never lose an election again, and this is how they’re making good on that resolution.
We need to put a stop to this. I don’t know how but for the good of the country this cannot be allowed to fly.
Democrats are going to scream bloody murder because of their steadfast belief in the twin mantras of “EVERY VOTE MUST BE COUNTED” and “THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ELECTION FRAUD,” which when taken together enable them to steal elections.
But they’ll never understand, so who cares what they say?
Also, vote counting has mysteriously been put on hold out in Nevada. Trump was doing well there, so I’m sure Las Vegas Democrats are hard at work rigging that state.
It’s hard not to get a little depressed seeing this play out in real time. But take heart because we have Trump and he’s not going to go down without a fight. He ain’t Romney.
I originally entitled this post “thoughts on the debate” or something like that, but then I realized most of it was about how awful Chris Wallace was literally from start to finish.
Here’s my main takeaways from the debates, most of them are about how blatantly biased Chris Wallace was:
- Why was Biden not called out for perpetrating the Russia hoax?
- Why was Biden not corrected on repeating the “Trump called the troops losers and suckers” hoax?
- Why was Biden not corrected on repeating the “fine people” Charlottesville hoax?
- Why was Biden not forced to say whether he would pack the Supreme Court or not?
- Why did Chris Wallace refer to Critical race theory indoctrination as simply “racial sensitivity training”? He framed the question as if Trump was a racist. He was playing defense for critical race theory by calling it simply “racial sensitivity training.” At least admit there’s debate on the matter. Wallace took the left’s position by default.
- Why did Wallace want to talk about climate change and pose gotcha questions for Trump? Most Americans give zero f*cks about “climate change” but Chris Wallace felt the need to demand whether Trump “believed” in it. And Wallace, once again, based his question on a partisan Democrat assumption: that the wildfires in California were 100% caused by “climate change”.
- Biden tried to duck the question of why he has not called the mayor of Portland and tell him to stop the riots. At one point when Trump told him he was controlled by the radical left, Biden said “I am the Democratic Party.” But then when Wallace asked him if he had ever used his purported primacy in the Democratic Party to perhaps urge the Democratic mayor of Portland to get his city under control and to stop the 100+ days of rioting and chaos taking place there, Biden said no he hadn’t, because he’s a private citizen and not an elected official. What an absolute cop-out. Biden has the power to stop the rioting but he simply will not do it. That might actually be a crime, in spirit if not in letter.
- Why didn’t Wallace bring up the Hunter Biden payments from Russia at all? Why did Trump have to bring this up repeatedly while Wallace either ignored the matter or shouted at him to stop talking? Wallace clearly didn’t want to talk about Hunter Biden at all.
- Why was Biden allowed to talk about how he’s gonna bring back businesses but wasn’t called out on demanding ANOTHER lockdown?
- Why didn’t Wallace mention the fact that the lockdowns and the subsequent economic collapse directly because of the lockdowns were the doings of the blue state governors?
- Why was Biden able to get away with blaming Trump for the economy and all the jobs lost when everyone knows the collapse was because of the virus and the Democrat lockdowns? The US economy did not crash, it was purposely destroyed.
- Why was Trump forced to condemn WHITE SUPREMACISTS while Biden wasn’t asked to condemn Antifa and BLM? We are constantly told that WHITE SUPREMACISTS are everywhere, but it’s Antifa and BLM that are doing all the rioting and looting.
- Why was there an equivalence made regarding the propensity for rioting and violence from both sides? At the end Wallace made both candidates promise they would tell their supporters not to riot if the election didn’t go their way, but when has there ever been any Trump supporters rioting? We know the chaos and violence all comes from the Biden side. Why was Trump asked to tell his supporters not to riot? His supporters haven’t been the ones rioting. It’s not a “both sides are equally guilty” matter. One side is clearly the guilty party. But not in Wallace’s eyes. He had to muddy the waters and group Trump and his supporters in with Biden’s marauding stormtroopers.
- All the pundits pooh-poohing the fact that the debate was nasty and combative: just shut up. We have no place for pussies like you. These people think they’re so moral and pure by condemning “both sides”. Just shut up. We can handle two grown men arguing. “Ugh, all this nasty name calling and yelling, I just couldn’t stomach it.” Just stop it. Nobody thinks you’re morally superior because You Were Disgusted By The Debate.
- Trump forced Joe to denounce the Green New Deal. Big win.
- Biden was just so low energy. He’s clearly not the man he once was. Biden back in 2012 was pretty high energy. But now he’s a frail old man. I found myself losing interest when he started talking. Probably part of that was that he didn’t say much of substance, but he was just so low energy. That was my biggest takeaway with him.
- If the bar for Biden was “don’t look like you have dementia” then I guess he cleared it, but so many of his answers were clearly scripted and it seemed like he had the questions in advance. There were so many lines he had there clearly concocted beforehand.
- And Wallace continually let Biden off the hook, rarely if ever forced him to go off-script and improvise where he could have potentially said something really stupid or embarrassing. So of course Biden is going to appear competent.
- Biden called Trump a clown, a liar and a racist and was allowed to get away with it.
- Why was he allowed to call Trump a racist? Because Chris Wallace is a liberal and he believes it too. But there’s a lot of us out there that don’t believe that at all. Why did Wallace just begin from the assumption that Trump was racist, as if everyone agrees that he is?
- Why was Biden allowed to tell Trump to shutup? And after Trump pressed him on whether or not he’d pack the courts, no less! Wallace just let it happen.
- Who “discredited” the Hunter Biden payments from Russia, as well as the Ukrainian oil company Burisma? Joe kept saying it was “discredited” anytime Trump brought it up. It wasn’t “discredited.” Why was Biden not asked to clarify this?
- Why was Joe Biden not asked about defunding the police?
- Why wasn’t Biden asked about when he said, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black!” Shouldn’t he at least be asked to clarify what he meant by this remark?
- Biden literally said Antifa was an “idea, not an organization.” This was a flagrant and provable lie, yet Wallace did not push back at all on this.
- Wallace: “Mr. President, if you believe man has an impact on the climate, then why did you reverse Obama’s climate policies?” As if Obama is this unassailable God-like figure whose policies were all perfect in every way. What if Obama’s “climate policies” were actually terrible for the economy and little more than crony capitalist handouts? Chris Wallace simply assumed Obama’s “climate policies” were basically magic.
- When libs talk about SCIENCE!!!!! all they’re really talking about is climate change, which itself is their religion. Chris Wallace wanted to talk about SCIENCE!!! but didn’t want to ask Biden if believed that life begins at conception, or how many genders there are.
- Everything Wallace asked Trump was from the perspective of the Blue Check Twitter left. Wallace was deeply concerned about Trump’s tax returns even though they’re both irrelevant and have already been discussed in the 2016 election. He kept asking Trump how much he paid in taxes in 2016, and Trump immediately answered “$38 million.” But that wasn’t the end of it. Because Wallace wanted to impress his Cool Friends At The New York Times, he asked the question again. Yet of course, there was no mention of Hunter Biden getting millions from both Russia and Ukraine. Because Wallace and his liberal “Journalist” friends only care about foreign money when it comes to Trump.
- Bongino on Hannity last night was 100% right when he said this was a base election. Trump fired up his base and made Biden betray his. That was the strategy last night and Trump succeeded. There was nothing that Trump did or said in that debate that made his supporters jump ship, in fact they probably like him even more. Biden, though, had to back off of a lot of radical leftwing agenda items and probably pissed off people in his base.
- However, the one thing above all that motivates Biden’s base is hatred of Trump, so I don’t know how many radical lefties in Biden’s base will actually stay home because of what he said about the Green New Deal and other radical left agenda items.
I was going out of my head with Chris Wallace declaring the urgent “NEED TO MOVE ON” every single time Trump was effectively attacking Biden.
We NEED TO MOVE ON from every single issue that Republicans find interesting, in order to discuss the issues that Democrats — such as red diaper baby Chris Wallace — find interesting.
No, we can’t talk about Hunter Biden’s receipt of three and a half million dollars from the richest woman in Russia, the ex-wife of a former mayor of Moscow.
Even though the media — including leftwinger Chris Wallace — considered RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE the only story that mattered for three and a half of the last four years, now that we’ve got Hunter Biden taking millions of Russian money, we NEED TO MOVE ON.
Another great point from Ace regarding the critical race theory/”racial sensitivity training” conflation:
One of the worst moments of the night was Chris Wallace pretending as if he doesn’t know what Critical Race Theory is and trying to needle Trump for opposing it.
I believe Chris Wallace does know what Critical Race Theory is. He just supports it, and therefore wants to do the Motte and Bailey defense of it:
The motte-and-bailey fallacy (named after the motte-and-bailey castle) is a form of argument and an informal fallacy where an arguer conflates two positions which share similarities, one modest and easy to defend (the “motte”) and one much more controversial (the “bailey”). The arguer advances the controversial position, but when challenged, they insist that they are only advancing the more modest position. Upon retreating to the motte, the arguer can claim that the bailey has not been refuted (because the critic refused to attack the motte) or that the critic is unreasonable (by equating an attack on the bailey with an attack on the motte).
This is such a common logical fallacy offered by leftists that they don’t even know it’s a fallacy– they just think it’s how people argue.
Critical Race Theory gets its foot in the door by saying, “What’s wrong with teaching people some sensitivity?”
And then, once they get hired by a corporation or a government, they have white people standing alone in front of a group being forced (on pain of being derailed in your career) to Confess Their White Sins.
It’s a literal Maoist struggle session.
Chris Wallace pretends he doesn’t know that — because he’s playing the Motte and Bailey game with CRT. It’s a thoroughly dishonest, and thoroughly leftist, tacitc.
And Chris Wallace — who reports FACTS, not OPINIONS! — is only too eager to deploy it.
And that’s because Chris Wallace agrees with this leftwing Maoist goal of endlessly denigrating white people and treating them as lower than second class citizens.
Chris Wallace, like all other left-liberals, thinks that white people should be discriminated against. Except themselves, of course. Interestingly, most of the very white people who support this shit are too rich to be negatively impacted by a reimposition of Jim Crow.
Ace is the best.
Here’s the big thing though: debates don’t really matter. They’re TV spectacles and little more. I remember basically one thing from the 2016 debates: Trump’s “Because you’d be in jail” line to Hillary. That’s it. I don’t remember who won or lost each debate. And I don’t think they swayed the election.
People are pretty much locked in by this point. The media perpetrates this myth that lots of Americans wait until the debates to make up their minds, but this is only to boost the public’s perception that the debates are Super Important, and thereby boost viewership. They’re not. People who “haven’t made up their minds” at this point probably aren’t even watching the debates.
I think Trump energized his supporters, and probably some of Biden’s too because they hate him so much. Biden himself didn’t energize anybody because he has no energy. I don’t think Trump did as well as he could’ve, but he did fine.
Also, just as I was about to publish this post, I saw this:
Now, they’re saying that as streaming and online watchers are added to the total, it will obviously increase in the coming few days. But it will still be nowhere close to the numbers for 2016’s first debate.
I really think it has a lot to do with the fact that Biden is highly unappealing and people are just uninterested in him and his campaign. The Twitter Left is as rabid as ever, but I don’t think the country feels the same.
Always remember: whatever the Democrats accuse our side of, they themselves are guilty of. Every single time.
The Democrats are gonna bring back Civility and Decency, you guys.
She’s preparing to reject the results of the election. The Dems are getting their excuse ready for when they lose: “It was because Trump sabotaged the postal service!”
They’re coming to the realization that all their desperate measures have failed and Biden is going to lose. So they’re going to try and take the whole country down with him by refusing to concede. Because Democrats are straight-up gangsters with zero morals or principles at all and will burn everything to the ground if it helps them claw back to power.
However, on the flip side, Nancy Pelosi is a joke. Ridicule and mockery are our greatest weapons against these people:
Are they saying this means he deserved to get beaten half to death?
Here’s a brief excerpt of the story:
The driver who was beaten unconscious by a Black Lives Matter mob in Portland shared an anti-George Floyd post on Facebook hours before the assault.
The post appeared on Adam Haner’s Facebook page Sunday evening, referring to the police-involved death of Floyd and the fatal shooting of 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant in North Carolina.
“George Floyd was a 46-year old felon, high on Fentanyl, and he got 4 televised funerals and 70 days of riots,” the post reads. “What does 5-year old Cannon Hinnant get?”
Hours later, video shows Black Lives Matter protesters yanking Haner out of his white Ford 4×4 truck and beating him.
The protesters claimed Haner tried to hit them with his truck — but witnesses said he was trying to help a transgender woman from being mugged by the group.
Does it matter that this man posted an “anti-George Floyd meme” before he was brutally assaulted by BLM? What does that have anything to do with anything?
Unless the NYPost believes people should be subject to violent beatdowns for going against the mainstream media-approved political views.
George Floyd had a disturbing criminal history and, as noted above, was high on fentanyl and amphetamines at the time of his death. We were told none of that was relevant and he still didn’t deserve to die. So why is the NY Post implying that Adam Haner deserved to get Reginald Denny’d for daring to diverge from the media narrative on St. George Floyd?
The media has so much blood on their hands. How much violence and mayhem have they caused just this year due to their brainwashing and lies?
If this post looks different from usual, it’s because of WordPress’ new “block editor” system. I know it doesn’t really matter to you, but it’s a complete mess and I have no idea how to use it. It feels like they needlessly complicated a system that was working perfectly before. It’s slow, clunky, un-intuitive and just plain sucks. But I did the best I could 🤷♂️🤷♂️.
They finally say the quiet part out loud:
This is who BLM is
— Drew Hernandez (@livesmattershow) August 12, 2020
The full quote:
“I don’t care if somebody decides to loot a Gucci, or a Macy’s or a Nike, because that makes sure that someone eats. That makes sure that someone has clothes. That’s reparations. That is reparations. Anything they want to take, take it, because these businesses have insurance. They’re gonna get their money back.”
Part of me is kind of enjoying the schadenfreude of these #Woke, Virtue-Signaling Corporations getting what they deserve.
But at the same time this entitlement mentality taking root in BLM is not good. Because it won’t stop at looting luxury clothing stores. What about when they start breaking into homes? They probably think that’s justified too. If they loot a white family’s home, that’s “reparations” in their eyes. Attack a white person on site, Because Justice.
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again: you’re about to see massive white flight out of the cities. The urban revival that has been the norm in many cities since the 1990s appears to be coming to a close.
Businesses will leave, too. If the cities are emptying out, there goes their customer base. And contrary to what this woman says, insurance will not keep paying them out if they’re continually getting looted over and over again. Insurance companies are going to decide it’s not worth it. And then those businesses will be forced to leave the cities.
You can see where the BLM Ideology is leading. It’s all rooted in racial revenge and payback. It’s a race war mindset.
Luckily, it’s not nearly as popular as the media makes it out to be. Still, it’s troubling that the media is so determined to amplify BLM and continually stoke their rage. This is why the media is the Enemy of the People and we need to do everything in our power to hasten their going out of business. Cut the cord, stop giving them money, don’t give them pageviews, don’t click on their ads, don’t pay for their online subscriptions: don’t do anything that will prop them up and allow them to continue destroying the country.
This CNN reporter cannot handle it:
ERROR! ERROR! UNCLEAR WHAT THEY ARE PROTESTING! UNCLEAR!
He then descends further into madness, still completely unaware that Trump is trolling him:
Boy, it’s a real head-scratcher why the American people despise “journalists” these days.
I bet this guy thinks he really nailed Trump. He has no idea that Trump couldn’t possibly care less about him and his incessant nagging.
Nowadays “journalists” are little more than joyless tattletales who live to get people Canceled for old tweets, “insensitive remarks” and violating mask orders.
So much JournoSpeak, too:
“In recent days”
“But the NJ governor said…”
A lot of these reporters’ biggest problem is that they just take themselves so damn seriously. They’re so far up their own asses they’ve forgotten what “humor” is.
Mocking and ridicule are the best weapons against these self-absorbed fartsniffers. They only have power if we take them as seriously as they take themselves.
Jeremy Carl of American Greatness makes the case that BLM is not Marxist, but racist:
“Radio host Mark Levin called BLM “Marxist and violent surrogates” of the Democratic Party, while former talk show host Neal Boortz said, “Black Lives Matter has been hijacked by Marxist revolutionaries.” Rudy Giuliani has called BLM a “Marxist” organization, as has former police chief Bernard Kerik, who referred to BLM as a group that “uses black lives to promote their Marxist and communist agenda.”
I don’t mean to pick on these individuals in particular; many of them are good patriots and conservatives who have explicitly denounced BLM’s racial politics. But at the same time, we must be clear: Marxism doesn’t define the Black Lives Matter movement—anti-white racism does.
It is understandable that some conservatives—in particular, older conservatives—are more comfortable speaking the language of anti-Marxism than anti-white racism. Marxism is a traditional enemy for all conservatives, while many conservatives, particularly older ones, have been relentlessly trained by our left-wing media to parrot the canard that any mention of the Left’s anti-white racism is a sign of “white identity politics” or even worse, “white nationalism.”
But there are two problems with accepting this dubious formulation.
First, BLM is fundamentally driven by racism and not Marxism. Second, the structural dynamics of BLM are diametrically opposed to a Marxist analysis of class struggle.
To understand why BLM’s racism is a much greater threat to America than its Marxism, we should remember that even among our miseducated American youth, there is precious little desire in the United States for actual Marxism.By a generous count, anything resembling a true Communist Party took far less than 1 percent in the 2016 presidential election.
But while Marxism thankfully still has a very small market share in the United States, anti-white racism unfortunately has a significant and growing one.”
Hold up. The claim is that: “Marxism has a very small market share in the U.S.” because the Communist Party didn’t even get 1% of the vote in the 2016 election.
That is not sufficient proof that “Marxism has a very small market share.” For one, a self-described socialist (Bernie) nearly won the Democratic Nomination. He got 43% of the vote in the primary. Marxists don’t need the Communist Party–they have a significant foothold in Democratic Party, despite the fact that its Elite stole the nomination from Bernie (twice). At the very least they’d conclude a path to power is far more realistic by taking over the Democratic Party than forming a third party.
A Gallup poll from earlier this year found that 76% of Democrats would feel comfortable supporting a socialist for President. What’s worse, 45% of independents said the same.
It is definitely not safe to assume that “Marxism has a very small market share in the United States.” Just because I don’t vote for the Official Communist Party USA Candidate in an election does not mean I am not a Marxist.
That’s a silly claim by Jeremy Carl. But let’s move on and see what else he says:
“America is now just 60 percent white non-Hispanic and a majority of those under the age of 16 are now ethnic minorities.
And while America’s white population is wealthier than the black population, Asian-Americans—who constitute a much smaller percentage of the overall population—now earn far more money than whites. The sad and ugly truth that the “BLM is Marxist” crowd ignores is that Black Lives Matter is a movement about dispossession and disinheritance—dispossession of America’s cultural heritage through attacks on statues of American heroes such as Washington, Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt, and dispossession of material inheritance through unwarranted demands for financial reparations.
In other words, it’s a shakedown operation based in hatred.
This overt call for dispossession and disinheritance makes the rapidly declining white majority uncomfortable—particularly older people who grew up in 1960s and 1970s America where 85 percent or more Americans were white and non-Hispanic. It’s much easier for them to talk about “Marxism,” than to face reality.”
And that reality is that the Black Lives Matter’s reparations scam is just an updated version of the old Al Sharpton shakedown operations of the 1980s—but it is now part of a much larger and more powerful coalition that can make more onerous demands without the crudity and overtness that characterized the work of Sharpton or fellow race hustler Jesse Jackson.”
This is a good point. BLM is the new Al Sharpton. We know this because we haven’t heard really anything out of Al Sharpton throughout all of this, have we?
But still, that does not address the fundamental reality of reparations. What are reparations but a massive, Marxist redistribution of wealth?
Carl finishes up:
“Black Lives Matter is not, in any meaningful historical sense, a Marxist group, and conservatives need to stop saying that it is. Indeed, it is a movement that is supported overwhelmingly by corporate America, one that just this week announced hundreds of millions of dollars of support from billionaire vulture capitalist George Soros.
It is a group of race-slanderers that seeks to dispossess millions of Americans of all backgrounds who value America’s heritage and history, but is particularly keen to focus on white Americans as targets. It is run by a cynical rainbow coalition of “community activists” and corporate overlords who hope that the tiger they have unleashed eats them last, or even better, that it will be so sated by feeding on the desperation of America’s beleaguered middle class that it will not even bother to notice them.
We need to be clear on what Black Lives Matter is if we are going to win in our struggle against the group. They’re not Marxists, they’re racists.”
Let’s grant that BLM is genuinely anti-white. It is a full-blown black supremacist organization with lots of people who believe, like Nick Cannon does, that white people are “a little less,” “closer to animals” and “true savages.” I don’t think BLM wants to kill all white people–nor do most of the clueless NPCs who claim loose affiliation with BLM simply because they agree with the statement “black lives matter.”
But I’ll grant that many of BLM’s most die-hard members probably envision a future for America where white people are a severely oppressed and persecuted minority.
But here’s the question: What then?
What is the end goal of anti-white racism? What does BLM believe white people are depriving them of? There has to be a reason to go after white people. I just don’t believe BLM is a psychotic and genocidal group that wants to slaughter all white people just for the hell of it. If that was their goal, then why haven’t they started doing that? Why don’t they attack white people on sight?
Why do they allow white people–in fact, lots and lots of white people–into BLM?
To me, it’s simple: the real goal isn’t to eradicate whitey, it’s money and power. That’s the whole point of the racial grievance industry & victimhood narrative in general.
Anti-white racism is a means to an end. Marxism is more of an end than racism, but still leaves a lot of questions.
BLM and the reparations movement is Racial Marxism: instead of advocating for a massive redistribution of wealth from the rich to the poor, they want a massive redistribution from white to black. It’s both racist and Marxist.
When you take away all the virtue-signaling upper-middle class liberal white women who just want to feed their egos, what is the core appeal of BLM and the “racial justice movement” in general? It’s a material/financial improvement in one’s life through political activism and/or political violence.
It’s “You wronged me, now pay me.”
It all relies on the same Marxist rhetoric of the Wicked Exploiters vs. the Noble Exploitees: the White Man stole the land from the Natives, then built up all his wealth and power on the backs of black slave labor. So now it’s time to rise up against the White Man and take what’s rightfully ours! That’s the 1619 Narrative of America.
That’s fundamentally Marxism, just through a racial lens. It’s Racial Marxism. It relies on anti-white resentment to achieve a Marxist redistribution of wealth and power.
The Democratic Party has been making Marxist appeals for at least the past 10-12 years. At first it was the classic economic Marxism pitch, which made sense in the wake of the Financial Crisis and the bailouts. People were hurting financially back then, and Economic Marxism had more appeal. Remember Obama’s “You Didn’t Build That” remark? The 2012 election was, in many ways, framed as a battle between Socialism and Capitalism. Apparently, in 2012, the two most searched words in the dictionary were “socialism” and “capitalism.”
But not too long after the 2012 election (specifically after Trayvon Martin and Ferguson) the Marxist appeals from the left shifted from economic to racial.
There are two possible reasons for this shift:
- With 5-6 years having passed since the Financial Crisis, people were in better shape economically and no longer harbored as much class-based resentment. So the Elite had to find a new way to keep people angry.
- OR: the Elite feared the class-based resentment and anti-rich, anti-corporation anger they had been cynically stoking was at risk of getting out of control and actually posing a threat to them, so they had to quickly redirect all that rage somewhere else, and they chose police/white privilege.
Whatever the reason, there was clearly a shift around 2014 from class war to race war.
Jeremy Carl is correct to bring up Corporate America’s support for BLM. You can’t be Marxist if George Soros and most of the powerful tech billionaires support you, can you?
In theory, no. But more than anything, corporate sponsorship of BLM reveals the split in the movement between the cynical upper echelon and the useful idiot masses. The leaders of the movement secretly have very different goals from the foot soldiers and True Believers in the streets. All the Marxist rhetoric is a means to an end.
There’s a reason “real communism has never been tried.” It’s because it’s never been about real communism. Marxism has always been used as a vehicle to overthrow an existing regime and replace it with a new one–a way to redistribute power from one group of elites to a new group. It’s sold as a way to redistribute wealth from the rich to the poor masses, but that’s only to garner popular support.
Marxism isn’t even about Marxism: it’s about wealth and power. Evil, manipulative men use Marxist rhetoric to convince disgruntled masses to mobilize and ultimately overthrow some ruler or ruling class identified as the root of all evil. In reality, the evil, manipulative leaders of the Marxist revolution have no intention to reward their followers, they just use the masses to take somebody else’s money and power for themselves.
And right now, the Power Elite in America have tricked BLM into believing Trump and his mostly-white supporters are the root of all evil and must be overthrown, and then Racial Justice will be achieved. And then I’m sure those fat reparations payments they’ve been talking about lately will be close behind.
Now I’m not saying that Trump has no power. Obviously, yes, Trump is the President and that counts for something. I’m not trying to say he has zero power. But his first term has shown that Official Washington and the whole American power edifice in general is in many ways stronger than the President. They have plenty of options at their disposal to counter Trump’s moves. The White House is far from the be-all, end-all.
Trump is up against not only the media, not only Fortune 500, not only Silicon Valley, not only all the big city mayors, not only Hollywood, not only Academia–he’s also up against the government he’s supposed to be in charge of. The intelligence community, the pentagon/military industrial complex, the State Department, the Congress, and often the Federal Judiciary. Even the CDC and Fauci, who seems determined to make Trump look as bad as possible and draw out the lockdowns until after the election.
The government is full of bureaucrats and officials whose names you’ve never heard and who nobody ever voted for who nevertheless believe it’s their duty to oppose Trump’s every move even if it means blatant insubordination to the President. The three administrations prior to his were part of the Globalist Uniparty Elite, meaning the government Trump inherited was and largely remains fully stocked by people on-board with the Globalist Uniparty agenda. And it’s not like he can just fire them and replace them with real Patriots and MAGA Agenda people, because for three decades the only people able to move up the ranks in government are those on-board with The Agenda. So they’re the only ones with the qualifications, and the only ones who could pass a nomination vote in the Senate.
In short, Trump is in the lion’s den, atop an executive branch full of Uniparty Loyalists who are trying to undermine him at every turn. He’s an outsider in a town of insiders who very much liked the way things were running before those flyover state morons elected the nasty orange man to derail the gravy train and spoil the fun.
So this is why despite being President, Trump is still a major underdog, and it’s wrong to view him as “The System” or the sole possessor of power in America. The American power establishment is made up of far more parts than just the Presidency, and right now, those other parts are trying to retake the Presidency by convincing BLM that Trump and his white privilege-having voters are the source of all their problems.
Elite support for Black Lives Matter is about keeping the American people divided, distracted and docile. It might seem crazy to describe America in 2020 as docile, but do you really think the Elites couldn’t squash these riots and looting and protests in a second if they actually wanted to? Of course they could.
They want the riots to continue. They want the chaos. The rioters are not threatening the power elite whatsoever. The riots are the opposite of threatening to the Elite because the riots are against the Elite’s enemy, Trump.
I have a few theories on why the Elite supported and funded the riots and none of them have anything to do with either racial genocide or a Marxist revolution:
- They were “bait” for Trump. The elite figured Trump would respond with massive police and military force to crush the rioting and protesting, at which point the media and Democratic politicians would at long last have their proof that TRUMP IS A RACIST FASCIST RACISTFASCIST!
- They were organized in order to allow people to blow off steam after several months of quarantines. If you recall, prior to the George Floyd incident, there were actual grassroots protests against the quarantines and business closures. Those were widely condemned by the media and squashed by state and local governments. The Race Riots were to distract people from quarantine, and hopefully have them channel their rage towards Trump.
- Guilt weak-willed white people into supporting Joe Biden as penance for the murder of St. George Floyd, while also stoking black rage and hopefully translating that into higher black voter turnout for Biden in the election.
I think it’s probably a combination of the three. But ultimately, the elites want the American people fighting one another, rather than fighting the elites. They want people blaming all their problems on Trump (the avatar of “white America”) instead of the real oppressors.
Of course the corporations and the elites support BLM: BLM is marching and rioting and screeching against Trump, who is the enemy of the elite.
BLM isn’t part of a grand, long-term plan. There’s no way the elites would fund and support a nascent Marxist revolution that will one day be their own demise.
And they don’t want BLM to eradicate the white race.
The elites have already succeeded in reducing the white population of this country from 90% to 60% since 1965. They’re waging the real race war through mass immigration, birth control, abortion, pornography, turning American men into beta soyboys via the war on traditional masculinity, promoting feminism (aka Man Hating), ruining women by encouraging them to be whores, and encouraging women to go into the workplace instead of having kids.
The Elite have already got the War on White People under control. They don’t need BLM’s help there.
The Elite’s support of BLM is more improvised and ad-hoc than you think. It is 100% about getting rid of Trump.
Black Lives Matter uses racism, Marxism and Racial Marxism to appeal to the masses, but the Elite and corporate support for BLM belies its true purpose: keep most of the country divided and distracted with a burgeoning race war, and help get Donald Trump out of the White House.
The media’s contempt for Trump voters, laid bare for all to see:
And they wonder why the American people said “f*ck you” to the Elites and voted for Donald Trump. pic.twitter.com/oWCglGMFNT
— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) January 28, 2020
They had to know this was not going to help CNN regain credibility. They had to know this was, as the blue checks say, “bad optics.”
But they didn’t care. They couldn’t contain themselves. Their disdain for Middle America is so intense that they could not refrain from spending a full minute smugly and maliciously ridiculing Trump voters with cackling condescension.
Their hatred is palpable. It’s uncontrollable. They are happily telling you how much they hate you straight to your face.
Not just your ideas.
It’s personal. They hate you.
They do not see you as a fellow American. They see you as the enemy. They would defend ISIS before they spoke a kind word about you.
You are their #1 enemy in the world.
And yet they whine and cry when Trump calls them the enemy of the people. Jim Acosta bawls like a child when Trump voters make fun of him at rallies.
When we ridicule them, it’s an “assault on the free press,” it’s unconstitutional, it endangers their lives, they claim.
But then they turn around and do this.
If you ever wondered why our elite would allow the opioid crisis to spiral out of control, why it would allow the economy to be completely hollowed out by global free trade and illegal immigration, and why it would allow the middle class to be decimated, this is why.
They want it to happen because they hate you. They hate you more than you can possibly imagine.
The media may piss you off, but I promise you the hatred they feel for you–you personally–greatly surpasses whatever animosity you may have for them.
They want your children to be murdered by illegal immigrants, and then they will be the loudest voices in the room demanding the illegal that killed your child be let off the hook. They want your communities flooded with dangerous drugs, which your children will overdose on and die. They want immigrants to take your jobs and leave your family broke and miserable. They want your kids’ minds being corrupted by sexual deviants and degenerate celebrities. They want to turn your own kids against you by indoctrinating them with leftwing ideology.
They want you to suffer under a regime of anarcho-tyranny where the barbarians and gangbangers and degenerates run amok while the peaceful, law-abiding folk don’t even have so much as the freedom of speech to speak out against the destruction of their country, or the right to arm themselves for self-defense.
They want to destroy you.
This clip from CNN should make it clear just how intensely they hate you and want you destroyed.
In light of this I simply cannot see how or why this country can remain intact for much longer.
Every year around this time we see a deluge of articles from mainstream sources instructing the easily-programmed liberals who consume a steady diet of propaganda on how to argue with their “crazy Republican relatives.”
Five Thirty Eight has a handy guide:
Vox even instructed impressionable young liberals on exactly what to say on a variety of different topics:
Imagine being a Super Intelligent, Free-Thinking™️ college-educated liberal and yet still needing a Vox guide on how to debate your family members.
Their guide to the immigration topic (this was from 2015) is nothing more than an instruction manual on how to blatantly shill for Obama’s policies:
And they get mad at us for calling them NPCs but Vox’s guides depict your family members as generic archetypes, as if everyone’s uncle is the exact same person with the exact same views. You, the enlightened 21-year-old college liberal, must spread the Gospel of Obama to the troglodytes.
Again that Vox guide was from 2015, when liberals still held the White House. Their condescending arrogance was quite obvious in the Vox piece, as they felt their power was entrenched indefinitely. They were all too eager to smugly lecture their dim-witted Republican relatives.
But now, three years after they shockingly lost power to Trump, they are angry. Very angry. No longer are they seeking to preach and lecture their conservative relatives; the new name of the game is to angrily confront those who took everything from them. Their Republican relatives are now considered “Nazis,” and Thanksgiving is war.
This is what they’re saying in 2019:
“Challenge your dad to a fistfight the second time he brings up Hunter Biden.”
I feel bad for this person, whoever he is, as well as the thousands of people who liked his tweet.
They’ve been brainwashed. At some point in the past 5-6 years the media began promoting this idea that Thanksgiving is a time to get into arguments about politics with your Republican (now Nazi) relatives. You see articles and social media posts about this around this time every year. And it’s getting out of control now.
Could it be any more obvious that the Uniparty-controlled media is trying to tear American families apart over politics?
Thanksgiving is a wonderful opportunity to catch-up with your family and spend quality time around the dinner table.
You do not argue with your family about politics. You argue with strangers on the internet about politics. Family time is sacred and not to be tainted with politics.
Family transcends politics but there’s a very clear and obvious attempt underway to reverse that. Clearly the elites want political affiliation to be more important than blood.
This is utterly evil and it goes to show that their treachery knows no bounds. There is no wholesome institution or tradition they will not attempt to undermine and poison. They do not take holiday breaks.
Do not spend your Thanksgiving bickering with your relatives about politics. You will never change their minds anyway. I’ve changed my mind about a great many things over the past few years and none of them were caused by someone DESTROYING me in an argument.
Thanksgiving is a holiday where Americans eat, drink and be merry. The annual tradition of everyone coming together strengthens family bonds, which in turn strengthen the country itself. It is a wonderful thing, and it would be a shame if the one day per year most American families spend together is wasted arguing about politics.